We need your help to make this project a success! You can:
- for all those who find Advent and Christmas joyless or challenging
- for those who will visit the Advent Chapel, for volunteers providing hospitality
- to welcome visitors for a 3 hour shift on a Thursday or Friday (3pm-9pm) or Saturday or Sunday (noon-5pm)
- to help with set up (Nov 21-Dec 1) or take down (early January)
- to offer music, a workshop, art, devotional, meditations
A number of skilled and generous people have already committed to leading workshops, offering music, art, devotionals, and worship moments. If you have something to offer that you think would be a good fit, please let Rhonda know!
- to cover the cost of tea and coffee, craft supplies, and advertising
- loan creches and plants to decorate the space
Spread the word
- follow this blog
- follow (“like”) us on facebook and share with your friends
- visit the chapel and tell friends and family members
- allow us to advertise your parish’s Advent and Christmas services and events
For more information, or to volunteer or donate, please contact the Rev. Rhonda Waters at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (514) 843-6577 ex 239. You can also visit the Advent Chapel on Facebook (www.facebook.com/adventchapel). And of course we’ll keep updating this blog – make sure you check back!